The Band Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Bands? If you get at least 8 out of the 11 of these questions right you have a chance to get BA. If you get 7 and you get the bonus question right then you have a chance still.It does not matter if you get the bonus question wrong.1) Who is the lead guitarist for metallica? James Hetfield or Kirk Hamlett2) What Is The name of the new Guns N’ Roses Album? Chinese Democracy or Another Appetite For Destruction3) Days Of The New Has.3 or 4 albums4) Is Gabriel Garcia from Black Tide.lead guitaist, singer, or both5) What Was Led Zeppelin’s New Album called? Mothership or Invasion6) Who are the original 4 members of Kiss? (No options)7) Why did Dave Mustaine(Megadeth) break up with Metallica and form Megadeth? He had a drinking and drug problem or he got in a fight with the band8) Who did all of Creed’s members (except Scott Stapp) join? Fallen Angel, Alterbridge, or King’s X9) What did the album One-X (Three Days Grace) hit on the U.S. Billboard? 11,1, or 510) Who does the cover Simple Man by Lynard Skynard? (No Options)11) What singers name died because of Drug Overdose?(This singer was in a band that did the hit songs Rooster and Man In The Box) (No Options)BONUS 1: What was Dokken’s New Album called? (No options)NO USING RESOURSES
Downloadable music scores: 2 x 4 – Hetfield
I’ll only answer the ones I know for sure1. Kirk2.Chinese Democracy7. Fight, drinking and drugs came later8. Alterbridge10. Shinedown11. Layne Staley
1) James Hetfield2)Another Appetite For Destruction3) 34) Both5) Mothership6) ( NO OPTIONS! THATS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT)7) He had a drinking problem8) King’s X 9) 1110) ( SCREW YOU NO OPTIONS! THAT’S NOT FAIR AT ALL!! )11) Alice CooperBonus: Plagiarism
1.kirk hamlet2.chinese democracy3.3 a new one coming out this year4.singer/guitarist5.mothership6.paul stanley, gene simmons, ace frehly,peter kriss (i think)7.drink and drugs8.alterbridge9.510.there are two that i know of shinedown and deftones11.layne stanley11.dont know
1 Kirk Hammet2 Chinese Democracy, I however just call it craphat3 Do I care? No4 No idea, not familiar with them5 Mothership but as Silver pointed out it’s a compilation, not new6 Ace Frehlet, Peter Criss, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley7 Drinking problem Methinks, and a fight too probably8 Alterbridge, and Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.9 Nary a clue10 Somebody that sucks most likely11 Layne Staley
1. Kirk Hammett2. Chinese Democracy5. Mothership (I think.)7. Drug Problem (I think.)8. Alterbridge11. Lane Staley or something like that. Alice in Chains’ lead singer.That’s all I know.
1. Kirk Hamlett2. Chinese Democracy3. 34. both5. None6. Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, ?, ?7. probably all8. Alterbridge9. 110. ?11. Singer of Alice in Chains (Lane Staley)
1) Kirk Hammett2) Chinese Democracy3) 34) Both5) Mothership6) Peter Criss, Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons7) He got in a fight with the band8) Alterbridge9) 1110) 11) Layne StaleyBONUS 1: Lightning Strikes Again! (It’s alright but nothing compares to their first album)
1) Who is the lead guitarist for metallica? Kirk Hamlett2) What Is The name of the new Guns N’ Roses Album? Chinese Democracy 3) Days Of The New Has.3 albums4) Is Gabriel Garcia from Black Tide. both5) What Was Led Zeppelin’s New Album called? Invasion6) Who are the original 4 members of Kiss? (Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Peter Kriss, Ace Freley7) Why did Dave Mustaine(Megadeth) break up with Metallica and form Megadeth? He had a drinking and drug problem 8) Who did all of Creed’s members (except Scott Stapp) join? Alterbridge, 9) What did the album One-X (Three Days Grace) hit on the U.S. Billboard? 1110) Who does the cover Simple Man by Lynard Skynard? (No Options)11) What singers name died because of Drug Overdose?(This singer was in a band that did the hit songs Rooster and Man In The Box)Layne StaleyBONUS 1: What was Dokken’s New Album called? Back from under a rock.. LOL I have no idea
Interview Magazine’s “FORTY WORST ROCK STARS OF ALL-TIME” ? ? ? ? ? So What’s Your Opinion? 1. Sammy Hagar (Van Halen)2. Joe Strummer (The Clash)3. Joan Jett (Joan Jett & the Blackhearts)4. Cy Curnin (The Fixx)5. Joey Ramone (Ramones)6. Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers)7. Gene Simmons (KISS)8. Mick Jagger (The Rolling Stones)9. Billy Idol (Generation X)10. Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin)11. Ozzy Osbourne (Black Sabbath)12. Janis Joplin (Big Brother and the Holding Company)13. Ann Wilson (Heart)14. Billy Corgan (The Smashing Pumpkins)15. Courtney Love (Hole)16. Michael Hutchence (INXS)17. Jon Anderson (Yes)18. Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)19. Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)20. Rory Emerald (Emerson, Lake & Palmer)21. Jim Morrison (The Doors)22. Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac)23. Carlos Santana (Santana)24. Michael Stipe (R.E.M.)25. Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)26. Grace Slick (Jefferson Airplane)27. Jeff Lynne (Electric Light Orchestra)28. Lita Ford (The Runaways)29. Fred Schneider (The B-52s)30. Iggy Pop (The Stooges)31. David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)32. Steve Winwood (Blind Faith)33. Chris Carrabba (Dashboard Confessional)34. David Lee Roth (Van Halen)35. Ian Astbury (The Cult)36. James Hetfield (Metallica)37. Adam Duritz (Counting Crows)38. Chrissie Hynde (Pretenders)39. Chér (Black Rose)40. Joe Elliott (Def Leppard)
I think they were just trying to get attention. Most of those singers should not be on that list. And, Courtney Love should be at the top of that list.
This list is bunk. And how are they defining “worst”? Cause if they’re saying least talented, or the worst stage presence, they are WAY off on this list..